September 2021 – Blue Hour
- Take an image during the “Blue Hour”, that period of twilight in the morning or evening a bit before sunrise or after sunset when the sky has a deep blue hue.
October 2021 – Unusual Perspective
- Take an image from anywhere but the usual eye level perspective. Get up high and shoot down, or real low and shoot up. Find an unusual angle.
November 2021 – Older People
- Take images of older people either as a portrait or a street image.
December 2021 – Abstract
- Take an abstract picture where the original object(s) can no longer be recognized for what they are, but still evoke feeling or hold our interest.
January 2022 – Signs (Street Photography)
- Take a street image that includes a sign that enhances the story you are telling.
February 2022 – Decay
- Take an image showing some type of decay either of objects or places.
March 2022 – Minimalism
- Make a photograph with few elements in it. Keep it simple, isolate your subject using negative space but with powerful composition.
April 2022 – Long Exposure
- A single exposure of at least 5 seconds but possibly longer depending on the effect desired. The effect desired can be expressed on moving clouds, water, people, cars – you get the picture.
May 2022 – Graffiti
- Show us some striking graffiti that you see. Add some interesting elements that enhance or expand the work that you are depicting.